The provision of information by PTC Ads Clicking Script its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the PTC Ads Clicking Script owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to PTC Ads Clicking Script.
In order to join PTC Ads Clicking Script and become a member, you must indicate on the PTC Ads Clicking Script sign-up form that you agree to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS.Terms and Conditions
1. Being of sound mind and legal age, I hereby agree that I have requested information about PTC Ads Clicking Script, a lead-generating and online-success system.
2. I have read the General Disclaimer above. I understand it and undertake to abide by it.
3. I hereby affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with PTC Ads Clicking Script against my will.
4. I understand that if I decide to join PTC Ads Clicking Script, I will be joining a private association which enables me to build a base of leads that I can use for any home-based business I wish to promote.
5. I have NOT been led to believe that this activity is an investment activity, franchise, or employment opportunity.
6. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor am I acting on behalf of or collecting information for or on behalf of any government agency.
7. I affirm that I am not an employee, by contract or otherwise, of any media or research company, and I am not reading any of the PTC Ads Clicking Script pages in order to collect information for someone else.
8. I affirm that all the information about or related to PTC Ads Clicking Script (other than that on the pages available to non-members and the marketing materials authorized for public use) is proprietary and confidential and I will not reveal said information to anyone else.
9. I affirm that any suggestions of how much can possibly be earned with PTC Ads Clicking Script does not constitute a promise that any specific individual will achieve any particular level of earnings. I understand that there are no earnings guarantees and that any money I risk may be lost.
10. I hereby affirm that my registration as a PTC Ads Clicking Script Member is an act of my own volition, and will entitle me access to private and confidential information which I will keep confidential.
11. Sending "spam" (unsolicited email) to promote PTC Ads Clicking Script is not allowed. If the PTC Ads Clicking Script managers determine that a member used spam to promote PTC Ads Clicking Script, that membership could be terminated immediately. For more information, see our Spam Policy.
12. PTC Ads Clicking Script members receive their own unique web-pages which they may use to promote PTC Ads Clicking Script.
13. The PTC Ads Clicking Script service is provided on an as-is basis. No guarantees or warranties are provided that the service will be available at any particular times or that it will satisfy any particular quality expectations. The owners and managers of PTC Ads Clicking Script are held harmless in respect of any failure or degradation of service.
14. Any member may terminate his or her membership at any time by using the Account Deactivate feature in the Member Area. If you choose to deactivate your membership, you could lose all of your referrals. You could also forfeit all future benefits from PTC Ads Clicking Script, including the right to receive refunds.
15. The PTC Ads Clicking Script managers may refer to the Legal Compliance Department for action should a member be found in violation of company policy. The Legal Compliance Department has the discretion to close member accounts for wrongdoing, but will be scrupulously fair and diligent in determining all the facts before suggesting any such action to the Executive staff.
16. The PTC Ads Clicking Script managers may ignore unnecessary emails sent to them. The primary example of an unnecessary email is a question already answered on the PTC Ads Clicking Script website. All members and prospective members should read the entire PTC Ads Clicking Script website thoroughly.
18. The PTC Ads Clicking Script program may not be abused in any way - this includes attempting to discredit the company in any way. Any member who abuses PTC Ads Clicking Script will be removed and banned from re-entering. All decisions made by the PTC Ads Clicking Script managers are final and not subject to recourse.
19. You agree that all payments to PTC Ads Clicking Script Admin are final and that PTC Ads Clicking Script has a strict no-refund policy, except in cases where PTC Ads Clicking Script expressly allows refunds.
20. It is your responsibility to make sure your payment system account IDs are accurate and up-to-date. PTC Ads Clicking Script is not responsible for any missed payments due to inaccurate information or the upkeep of your payment system accounts.
21. It is your responsibility to check your payment system accounts to be sure you actually received all payments that you should have received. Because certain payments might be made member to member in PTC Ads Clicking Script, the PTC Ads Clicking Script system cannot confirm that any payments between members were actually made.
22. When members fund their PTC Ads Clicking Script account, the purpose of such funding is to Trade on the Cryptocurrency Market. Members may not withdraw newly added funds (from "external funding") from their Wallet. All referral commission withdrawal dates are the 1st & 15th of every month.
23. Individual PTC Ads Clicking Script members are not responsible for the performance of PTC Ads Clicking Script or any other programs, products, and services provided by PTC Ads Clicking Script. Individual PTC Ads Clicking Script members, including those who introduce, sponsor, or refer other members, incur no liabilities or obligations in respect of PTC Ads Clicking Script financial decisions and directions and any other programs, products, and services launched .
All design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software on the Sites is Copyright © PTC Ads Clicking Script 2021, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of PTC Ads Clicking Script and protected by international copyright laws.
PTC Ads Clicking Script reserves the right, at any time, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Interactive Services and the Sites and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Interactive Services and the Sites. Quantabotx may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
As part of our payments processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.